Friday, November 2, 2007

Hot Date

Or something like that...

Dan and I left the boys tonight with a babysitter for the first time! Up until tonight, whenver we've needed a sitter, my parents have been more than happy to do the job. But this evening they had tickets to a Magic game, and we had an invite to a leadership dinner/meeting at church.

Wednesday evening I asked Emily and Tyger if they would babysit together, and they both said yes. What's neat about having Emily come over this evening is that for the last 12 years I have been babysitting her! The times truly have changed. Emily's all grown up, and apparently she even changed a diaper!

Both ladies came late this afternoon and Dan and I scooted out the door, and no one even shed a tear. The boys were in bed by 8:10, and not a peep was heard for the rest of the evening.

And because I know that the only reason you read this blog is to see pictures, here's one!
Auntie Em and Nicholas

1 comment:

Mountain Momma said...

Oh, my gosh!! Is this little Emily?? I can't believe how much everybody has grown.