Thursday, November 1, 2007

NaBloPoMo

You might be wondering what that little icon in the top right corner of the page is all about. Well, if you click on it, you'll come to my profile on the NaBloPoMo website, where you can learn all about what it means! In a nutshell though, it is a challenge to get people blogging every day in the month of November.

I've been thinking about what I'd like to blog about for the month. November is often a tough month to take part in this challenge, particularly because of our upcoming trip to Minnesota. We'll be there for almost a week, and now that there are two babies to chase after (Did we mention they are walking???), computer time will be precious and limited.

My hope is to give you a little glimpse into a household with twins. And maybe a glimpse into what Dan and I do to try to maintain a relationship with one another. I promise there will be pictures. Lots of pictures. (Just not today! Haha!)

If you're a blogger, why not join the challenge with me?

More tomorrow, as we are about to have friends over to watch Survivor.

1 comment:

Mountain Momma said...

Eww!! This sounds like a fun challenge if you are!

Aimee