Thursday, November 8, 2007

In case you wondered...

Sometime Monday evening our internet connection went down. This tragedy happened to coincide with Dan being away on business. I did everything I could do to get our connection back. I fiddled with the modem, the router, my computer. I called Brighthouse for help. Nothing worked. I was very sad. :-(

But Dan got home this evening, and after he greeted his children and the dog, I sent him upstairs to fix our connection. Thankfully he was able to find a new power cord or something and get us back up and running. So for those of you who think that I'm flaking out on the blogging every day, you're wrong. You'll just have to scroll back a little bit to catch up on what's going on at our house.

No pictures will be posted yet, but check back this weekend. :-)

No comments: