Thursday, November 6, 2008

Love Thursday - United

Love is having the opportunity to take 28 hours out of my life as a mom and drive to Ft. Lauderdale to go to an amazing concert.

Thank you's go out to Dan, for giving the okay for me to spend far too much money on this concert (nevermind the gas money to get to and from Ft. Lauderdale), to my parents for keeping the boys for me because Dan was out of town, and to Katie for giving me a bed to sleep in, dinner to eat, and Wii! Oh, and also for even finding out about the concert and getting the tickets. :-)

The chance to see Steven Curtis Chapman and Michael W. Smith was nothing short of incredible. I could probably gush about the experience for days. In fact, as I was driving home today, I was listening to the radio and one of MWS's new songs came on the radio. As the DJ was saying that the two men were going to be making two last stops in Florida (and ending the tour), I called the station. The DJ, Melanie, let me gush and gush on the phone with her. Oh, and she even played my rave review on the air!

Seriously though, it was an amazing concert. Worthy of its own post, and most importantly, worthy of a spot in Love Thursday.

No comments: