Sunday, June 1, 2008

A new challenge for a new month...

You might remember that I committed to blogging every day during the month of November through NaBloPoMo, a site that encourages blogging. Well, I was just reading my friend Anne's blog tonight and she found a new challenge on their website. The month of June everyone is encouraged to blog daily about "Home".

I'll try not to plagarize what Anne wrote in her blog about the subject of "Home", but seeing as how we also just bought a new house (last Friday), I think there will be plenty for Dan and me to blog about over the coming month. Just as Anne promised to her readers, I promise to you...there will be pictures. Here's one from today!



More tomorrow!

3 comments:

Shana said...

Congrats on your new home! Hope to see you all soon!
-Shana
www.giroux5.blogspot.com

the Knights said...

Congratulations on your new HOME! Looks like the perfect place for your two little cutie pies to grow up! :)

anne girl said...

Yay for the new home! And yay for NaBloPoMo and a buddy to do it with... maybe I'll be more accountable... (heh)