Thursday, December 20, 2007

One Year Ago

If you had told me a year ago today that Dan and I would be parents to Matthew and Nicholas I wouldn't have believed you.

If you had told me a year ago today that not only would we be their parents, but that we would have had the boys for 6 months already, I really wouldn't have believed you.

It's been an amazing year. We are so thankful...


I guess I should clarify this...December 20, 2006 is the day that Dan and I made the drive down to Sarasota to meet with our adoption agency. It is also the day that we signed our contract with FHSA, and began the whirlwind experience that we call our adoption. I remember saying to people right after we signed with them that we only hoped to be traveling by this time. Who knew we'd travel less than six months after we started the process? Who knew we'd be celebrating our first Christmas as a Mom & Dad already!?!!

1 comment:

the Knights said...

Doesn't that just give you goosebumps?! You look like one big happy family now :)