- July 8th: I come down with a stomach virus, that we think is a 24 hour thing. Bounce back very quickly the same day.
- July 9th: The boys and I pack up and hit the splash park for the greater part of the morning to hang out with the Alich's, who were in town for the week. We have a blast playing with all of the kids. There were 11 kids between 4 families. It was a little crazy, but definitely fun. Dan's parents arrive late that afternoon, and babysit for Dan and me, as we head in different directions.
- July 10th: Stomach virus is apparently NOT over, and I end up in bed the whole morning and part of the afternoon. It appears that Matthew has a touch of it as well. Not the best way to start out a weeklong trip with the grandparents.
- July 11th: Everyone seems okay, but we decide to take it easy and hang around at home all day.
- July 12th: Nicholas comes down with the bug, and I get my first experience with a kid who is throwing up. Not fun at all.
- July 13th: Matthew and Nicholas are both sick. I'm finally better.
- July 14th: Everyone seems better, but we still stick close to home...just in case.
- July 15th: The day the grandparents go home. This happens to be the only day everyone seemed well enough to go out for a while. So the boys and I took the grandparents to the bowling alley. It was the boys second trip to the bowling alley, and they seemed to have a good time. They definitely had a better grasp of what was going on this time, and insisted on carrying the ball. So funny.
- Somehow manage to pass the bug on to my mom and dad! Sorry! :-(
- July 18th: MOVING DAY!
- July 19th-today: Unpack boxes, try to arrange the house, try to corral kids in rooms that are safe for them to play in.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
I can't believe it's been over three weeks since I've last written anything. Since I get long winded at times, and have been bitten by the writing bug the last couple of days, I'll do what I can to organize this and keep it concise.
Posted by SLM at 2:22 PM