Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Give me a little credit...

So June has 30 days in it. I'm happy to say that while I didn't blog every single day in the month of June like I had hoped, I did post 23 times. Pretty good, if you ask me, especially considering how crazy the month turned out to be.

July's theme is "Food", and I haven't decided what that looks like for this blog. Maybe I'll post recipes. Maybe I'll come up with witty stories to share about feeding 18 month old twins. Or maybe I'll be satisfied with just writing something every day. Who knows! :-)

But for today, here's a picture that my friend Kim took of the boys on Sunday. It captures their love of food and their love of Snack Traps, and it's a pretty cute picture to boot!

1 comment:

Mountain Momma said...

I love the new picture of the boys and and new make over on your blog. Pretty sweet!