Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

On Tuesday, October 9th, I managed to join GOMOTT, the local twins club, at a local pumpkin patch. It was so fun to dress the three of us alike, and do a little exploring around all of the pumpkins and other goodies that the patch had.

On the left, Matthew stands up to explore the basket of fall gourds. Nicholas, on right, kept an eye on me to make sure he wasn't getting left behind!











Matthew gets a closer look at one of the gourds in the basket.












Not the greatest picture in the world, but have YOU tried to take pictures of eight month old twins by yourself???? Matthew's on the left, and Nicholas is on the right. The photographer who was there taking pictures for the club came over and complimented me getting "creative" with the boys. In reality, it was the only way I could get them in the same place at the same time, in hopes to get a picture of them together. :-) (By the way, the patch calls those tiny pumpkins Spookies!)


Nicholas takes a moment to try climbing over the pumpkins! I do think the boys had a good time at the pumpkin patch, and I hope we'll be able to go with Dan before Halloween.


















Matthew enjoys the straw more than story time!











If you want to see more pictures from our visit to the Pumpkin Patch, and any other pictures taken in October, check out our picture pages. Eventually I'll remember my how to log in to the gallery and upload the rest! (Quite possibly after I've had more than three hours of sleep)

4 comments:

Mountain Momma said...

Love the pictures....they are so cute...!!! Matthew and Nicolas are so precious.Give them kisses and hugs for me...

MrsJennaHatfield said...

Too darn cute!! :)

the Knights said...

I am impressed - you went to the pumpkin patch alone AND you took these cute pictures?? Good job mama! :)

Lorie said...

I don't have twin boys but I've had plenty of practice trying to get David and one of his friends to both look at the camera at the same time. You think it's a challenge now, just wait until they're moving around even more. You'll be happy when you get them looking in the same general vicinity, much less both of them smiling AND looking at the camera.