Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Zachary

I can't believe it's been a year since this sweet face was born.
A year! Seriously, I can't comprehend it.

Our family has had quite the adventure in 2010. As my mom pointed out today, I haven't written a thing since May. There are no promises that blogging will be more regular, but with the ringing in of 2011 you never know. With the new year brings new possibilities. :-)
We have had a great January 1, 2011. I personally got to "sleep in" for the first time since 2009. It was lovely, even if it only happened until 8:50am. We spent a few hours with some friends enjoying lunch, watching out children play and chatting. We love Jenn and Daniel and their kiddos, and I hate watching them get in the car and head back to Ohio after every visit. Dan and I are finally going to see the latest Harry Potter movie this evening...a bit of a spontaneous date night. I'm excited to see the movie! Tomorrow we will spend our morning at church, the afternoon preparing for a party and the evening celebrating Zachary turning ONE with family and his two best buds.

No comments: