Monday, August 25, 2008

House News!

In other news, we are officially home owners of only one house! We closed on the house on Cullowhee Ct. this afternoon around 5pm. We're happy to have only one house payment, but I'll be honest and say that I shed a few tears at the closing table. I'm not sure where they come from, and they were short lived.

I hope the guy who bought our house loves it as much as we did. We had so many good times there, and I hope he does too. I also hope he does things like keep up with the butterfly garden. I also hope he doesn't change the nursery, but one day gets married and has his own children in the nursery we loved so much. I hope he's a good neighbor to our neighbors and friends.

And that's the big news around here. :-)

3 comments:

the Knights said...

What a blessing...to only own one house! :)

Shana said...

Congrats on the sale! That was pretty fast given the market. YAY!
-Shana

Mountain Momma said...

Yea!! I am happy for you guys.